System One is seeking a Dealer Support Representative for our client, who is a leader in the Agricultural and Heavy Equipment Industry.
This is a Contract Position slated for 6 months (with the possibility to extend)
Pay: $20-25/hr. DOE
Location: Racine, WI
Hours: 7am- 4pm, 8am- 5pm, or 9am- 6pm must be flexible to work either of these times
The Dealer Support Specialist plays a critical part in the long-term success of our dealers and customers as he/she provides operational and technical support of our web based systems. In this position you will be an advocate for our dealers and customers by troubleshooting issues and providing answers to their support inquiries.
If you are self-driven, continually want to advance your skills, and enjoy working in a team environment, the Dealer Support Specialist may be right for you.
The Dealer Support Specialist is responsible for:
- Serving as the first point of contact (via email, web based or via phone) to provide application and technical support, and also serves as the technical liaison between clients and our Product Development team.
- The Dealer Support Specialist researches, analyzes and troubleshoots problems.
- As needed, the Dealer Support Specialist will develop workarounds and communicate those to clients.
- As a Dealer Support Specialist, you will learn fundamental operations of commonly used software, hardware, and other equipment.
- The Dealer Support Specialist escalates and documents issues within the Knowledge database and other resources that cannot be resolved by support levels I or II.
- The Dealer Support Specialist will help improve reliability and serviceability of our products by performing?necessary product testing to determine if the problem is an application issue, user issue, training issue, bug or an enhancement request.
Associates Degree or Bachelor s degree (in IT related field) with at least 2 years experience.
Or, in lieu of degree, 4 years of related experience.
Ability to work a fluctuating schedule Monday through Sunday especially during planting and harvest seasons.
Ability to obtain a Passport and a valid driver s license.
- Remain current on agricultural operational developments and evolving field practices through field contacts/visits, attending meetings and working with dealership technicians.
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision in order to commit to and meet established targets and deadlines.
- Independent thinking and analytical skills in resolving issues.
- Logical problem solving approach with a particular aptitude for web design, user experience, issue identification and resolution.
- Familiar with methods used to troubleshoot or repair equipment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Associated topics: agent, call center, call center specialist, coordinator, customer care specialist, customer service representative, internship, rep, service specialist, technical assistant