The employer is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets.
- Lead/set corporate direction for Commercial RBS - PLCM (product life cycle management), NPD (New Product Development) strategic planning and sales effectiveness (Strategic account planning, Funnel, Lead Gen, Sales force effectiveness)
- Support/Lead DiRXN connected product (IOT), digital marketing/digital strategy initiative
- Drives tangible and measurable improvements of market-based processes through leadership, training and mentoring of cross functional team.
- Assist business teams in developing a Lean Roadmap to use in the deployment of voice of customer, product development, and commercialization strategic objectives.
- Coach and mentor RBS Managers and leaders in the use of various tools, concepts and practices around RBS.
- Directly supports sales to achieve strategic deployment objectives by conducting workshops, kaizen events and providing guidance through the lean transformation process.
- Develop and upgrade RBS materials, modules, and processes focused on lean commercial processes.
- Identifies and shares best practices across the different locations.
- Work with commercial functional leaders as a \"thought leader\" to define current state situation, assess gaps in process/capabilities/talent, and assist in development of the future state in line with strategic plans
- University bachelor's degree; advanced degree preferred
- Travel up to 75%
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills
- Prefer working knowledge of the BCG VOC methods and consumer-based commercialization tactics.
- Prefer hands-on experience implementing Lean in commercial/digital functions.
- Prefer Product Management/Sales/General Management experience with technical and/or connected products
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality