Sales Representative - West Bend, WI
Looking to join a growth orientated, results driven organization?
Established in 1974, Quincy Recycle is a growth oriented leader in the B2B industrial recycling space now operating 7 plant locations in 5 Midwestern states. Our mission is to provide long term solutions and support for our customers' waste stream needs and sustainability goals. Our team members thrive in a collaborative and team-oriented environment where we put customer service first and provide tremendous opportunities for both professional and personal growth. We are currently looking for an outside Sales Representative and business development professional to help us continue our growth in the Wisconsin market.
Strong initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, is key to achieving the performance objectives of this position. Because environmental and organizational conditions change rapidly, the work involves high levels of innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response. Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups requires an outgoing, poised and persuasive communication style.
The ideal candidate will have a competitive demeanor, creative problem solving abilities, and a high energy level driven by the desire to earn and succeed. This is an exciting opportunity with a well-established and reputable company in a market poised for growth. Internal support and training for this position will be thorough, and eventual earning potential is unlimited after starting with a competitive base salary.
* First year total compensation of $50,000 - $80,000 commensurate with experience and sales success
* Eventual opportunity to transition to a lucrative 100% commission based compensation plan
* Company Car Laptop Cell Phone Stipend
* An outstanding team dynamic and working environment full of challenge and reward
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Prospecting - daily & weekly sales activity goals and objectives
* Communicating - highly effective written & oral communication skills
* Problem Solving - critical thinking and solution development for business partners
* Team Building - being a great teammate and establishing strong relationships built on trust
* At least 5 years of successful B2B sales experience
* Bachelor's Degree
* Availability for up to 50% overnight travel
* Current & Valid DL and Clean DMV Record
* Experience with CRM tools
Quincy Recycle offers a competitive compensation and benefit package that includes: Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401k with Profit Sharing, Flex Spending, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays.
Apply online -
No phone calls please.