Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing and senior living communities including memory care.
Wallick Communities is currently seeking an Assistant Community Manager for the Aspen Crossing apartments in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. In this position, you will report to the Sr. Community Manager and support the operations of the community.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
* HS Diploma/GED
* 2 years' experience in a property management office environment at a rental community
* Experience with affordable housing laws, including Section 8 or Tax Credit is a plus
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Possess the ability to be detail oriented, organized and have accurate data entry
* Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the public verbally and written
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered a 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and a free, voluntary wellness program. Full time associates are also offered company paid life, AD&D and long-term disability; health, dental, & vision insurance; voluntary life, AD&D, and short-term disability; paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program!
At Wallick, we'll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We're a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don't just say the right things, we do them-without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
* Pay TypeHourly
* Travel RequiredNo
* Required EducationHigh School
* Job Start DateThursday, February 21, 2019
* Brown Deer, WI 53223, USA