The Private Duty Nurse (Registered Nurse/RN) or (Licnesed Practical Nurse/LPN): (1) providing direct nursing care as prescribed by the physician to acutely ill, and/or chronically ill patients in their homes; (2) recording clinical and progress notes; and (3) coordinating other patient care activities/services to provide the highest quality of patient care in the geographic service area to which she/he is assigned. She/he works under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse and/or designated supervisor. Nursing activities are limited to these in compliance with the State LPN/LVN Practice Act, any applicable licensure/certification requirements and agency policies and procedures. LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.Additional Details
Almost Family, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve the well being of our patients and their families.
As noted by independent analysts, LHC Group consistently outperforms the industry in the percentage of our locations rating four stars or more. We are helping drive better outcomes for our patients nationwide.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an employee?
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home.QualificationsExperience
: 1 yearLicense, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement
: YesEducation Requirements
- Must meet educational/experience requirements outlined in the laws of licensure states.
- A minimum of one year of acute care experience required; previous home care experience preferred.
- Must have current RN or LPN licensure in state of practice.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Ability to relate to and treat acutely ill/chronically ill patients/families and their particular problems.
- Must possess strong, patient management, and documentation skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patient needs.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the professional and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
Associated topics: hemodialysis, licensed practical nurse, licensed vocational, lvn lpn, mtp, nurse iii, nurse iv, practical, practical nurse, vocational nurse