Want to get your foot in the door in the Manufacturing field by learning on an entry level machine or can you already \"load, thread, adjust, and inspect\" at a quick pace?
Either way, we are looking for those eager to learn or newer manufacturing superstars! Did we mention this is in a climate controlled clean environment?
Kleen Test Products has immediate direct hire openings as an Entry Level Machine Operator in Mequon, WI (greater Milwaukee area).
Let's give you an idea of what type of Essential Functions we are talking about:
- Operate a fabric un-winder / re-winder machine -- that is right, you run it, you adjust it.
- Load and thread material off of an approximately 4ft. diameter x 2ft. roll into the machine's rollers for the unwinding process.
- The machine will rewind the fabric onto smaller cardboard cores making rolls approximately 5 inches x 2 ft.
- Your machine operator job ensures proper loading of the large roll and producing smaller rolls that are within specifications.
- As a Machine operator you will make minor adjustments for alignment and tightness / looseness of the smaller rolls.
- Part of the Machine operator s work is to document the type of fabric used and amount.
- Machine operator will attend shift safety meeting and ensure cleanliness of work area at the end of shift. PPE is provided and required.
- A qualified applicant will have some experience with mechanical aptitude, ability to adjust machine parts, dials, and switches.
- Feel the need to read! You should have legible handwriting to complete paperwork.
- If you are a superstar, pass those skills on! You should have a willingness to coach and train new employees as needed
- Think twice, act once! Have the ability to apply common sense to solve daily problems as they arise --
- Committed to conduct all work in a safe manner.
- The ability to work independently, however mostly working as part of a group/team.
- Confident in developing relationships at various levels.
- Committed to delivering superior quality products and services -- you will inspect your work, every log.
- Maintain and promote strong work ethics and uphold all KTP policies and procedures.
- Applicants should be able to sit, stand, squat, bend, reach, push, pull, lift, twist, or carry for long periods of time.
Associated topics: automated machinery, automatic, cnc machining, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing, fabrication, precision machining, smt machine