Work Options: Work at Position location specified above only
Work Hours: Standard Business Hours
Travel Requirement: None
At J. J. Keller, we are Difference Makers because the work we do truly matters. We protect people's lives every day. In fact, more than 90% of Fortune? 1000 companies rely on J. J. Keller to help create safe work environments and simplify the complexities of compliance. We're proud of our associates and how they work together to achieve outstanding growth. Our associates have named J. J. Keller as a Great Place to Work? three years in the running. We believe it's because we care about their professional and personal aspirations, providing ample flex-time and remote working options, in addition to vacation/paid time off and holidays, opportunities for associate development, our wellness program, and other comprehensive benefits to help our associates go beyond a career.
View our CAREERS video to learn more about being a Difference Maker at J. J. Keller and click here to learn what our associates have to say about life as an associate at J. J. Keller.
This position is responsible for leading the activities of the Facilities team to consistently achieve business results and to ensure internal/external customer/client service expectations are fulfilled.This position is also responsible for the overall readiness, safety and appearance of multiple corporate buildings and properties. At a Sr. Manager level, this position must operate at a strategic level, focusing on long-term plans and strategic priorities that benefit J. J. Keller as a whole.
* Leads, develops and coaches team: * Provides clear expectations, feedback and recognition * Participates in the hiring/selection process * Writes and conducts performance evaluations and progress reports * Handles associate relations issues
* Delivers results in line with the following key metrics/accountabilities: * Cost savings * Associate retention * Budget control
* Ensures all buildings are operational, meet company needs and comply with applicable regulatory guidelines. This includes but is not limited to life safety, security/fire systems, electrical and other power sources, HVAC, CMMS systems and drinking water supply. * Manages major building and property projects to include vendor negotiations and oversight, project management, etc. * Prepares specifications for remodeling and construction projects, including budget estimates, space utilization and project scope. * Manages the day-to-day planning and coordination of building and property maintenance across multiple locations. Ensures preventive maintenance activities are completed as scheduled. * Develops and monitors vendor agreements and contracts. * Manages expenses in line with departmental budgets and corporate business conditions. * Collaborates with Human Resources on current and future Space Planning needs to stay ahead of business growth plans. * Carries out responsibilities in a fair, ethical and non-discriminatory manner and ensure that staff follows these same guidelines. * Enforces and supports all company policies and procedures. Fully supports the company's commitment to safety and the environment and strive to maintain a clean, healthy and safe workplace. * Responds to emergency situations at any of the facility locations as needed, including after hours and weekends. * Actively participates in corporate teams related to energy management, business recovery, space planning and ISO 14001 / 45001.
* 5+ years of facilities management experience. * 2+ years of experience in project management. * Experience in building construction, interior design, electrical systems, HVAC and furniture systems. * Management of multi-site locations desirable.
* Bachelor's degree in a construction management/supply chain field preferred. In lieu of degree, would consider relevant work experience.
* Must be proficient in the use of a PC and MS Office Suite. * Familiar with AutoCAD programs desirable. * Valid driver's license. * Strong leadership skills. * Strong project management skills. * Ability to manage external contractors. * Strong verbal and written communication skills. * Strong organizational and time management skills.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for extended periods of time. Occasional travel to offsite offices or customer sites may also be required, depending on assignment.
Travel Requirement: 10%
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities with J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.! If you experience system-related issues or need assistance with the online application, please call (920) ###-####.
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.