An otolaryngologist is needed at a well-established practice in Wisconsin. If hired, you will join two board certified otolaryngologists, two audiologists, medical assistants, and an LPN. You will work in the clinic four days a week, which has an in-office procedure room. You will see 70 percent adult and 30 percent pediatric patients. You will cover your own call during your scheduled workdays, and the weekend call is on a 1:5 rotation. You will have everything you need located at one central location. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in otolaryngology.
You can feel secure with a guaranteed salary. You will also receive a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, and vacation time. You will be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME allowance, a retirement package, and paid malpractice insurance.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new ENT job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.###.#### or email your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Well-established practice
- Join two board certified otolaryngologists
- Four clinic days and one surgery day per week
- 70 percent adult and 30 percent pediatric
- Weekend call rotation is 1:5
- Lots of onsite equipment and services available
- Guaranteed salary, full comprehensive benefits, and more
- Relocation assistance and a sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: board, certified, cosmetic, locum tenens, msg, nebo, novi, reconstructive, surgery plastic, tenens