Specialty: RN-Medical Surgical Travel
Locations: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Duration: 13 weeks
Start Date: ASAP
- Registered nurses in this specialty practice primarily on hospital units and care for adult patients who are acutely ill with a wide variety of medical problems and diseases or are recovering from surgery.Assist physicians with patient management.
- Provide care for patients before and after surgical procedures
- Complete assignments made by physicians
- Provide treatment and post-surgical care
- Administer medications
Qualifications and Job Info
- 1-2 years of recent acute experience
- BLS certification
- Active Wisconsin state license
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism when interacting with patients, families, physicians, and hospital staff members.
- All Medical provides professional liability and workers compensation coverage
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Reimbursed Travel
- Licensure reimbursement
- Highly competitive rates and weekly pay.
- A dedicated, in-house logistics team that will handle all of your travel needs if relocation or lodging is required.
- Referral Bonuses
- Direct Deposit
All Medical Personnel is a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we can help you find the perfect travel nursing opportunity!
All Medical Personnel | Nursing & Allied Health
View our website
Connect with us
2015 Best Places to Work in North Texas
Associated topics: asn, cardiothoracic, coronary, hospice, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, staff nurse, surgical, tcu